Monday, August 19, 2013

Checked in to Simscamp!




Well that was an interesting trip! My connecting flight from Houston was late so I had just enough time to meet Ed...aka ehaught..for our ten hour flight to Frankfurt. Ten hours of crying baby..someone behind me kicking my seat..and someone having a seizure on the plane...we landed. Only to find that Ed's luggage didn't make it to the train area. As he was finding out about that, it was time for our train to leave. He had to stay behind and reschedule his train trip and find his luggage, while I ran to catch my train and almost didn't make it. I swear the door closed right behind me.
Finally arrived at the hotel to meet the nicest EA people who checked me in to Simscamp and gave me a bag of goodies and the itinerary

Looks like the week is going to be packed with fun stuff to see and do! But I am exhausted because I could not sleep on the flight and I feel like I am back in college pulling an all nighter.  So maybe the fun will have to wait until I take a little nap. Supposed to meet fellow simmers tonight for dinner...very excited to see old friends and meet new ones. 
By the way...when I stumbled to my hotel room, this was waiting in the bathroom

What a fun, nice little touch! You can be sure those are getting peeled off and coming home with me at te end of the week.



2 comments:

  1. I am sure you will have a great time! I can't wait to read more updates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My experience with Rivia Mind has been nothing short of exceptional. Their trustworthy care and treatment have truly supported me in living to my highest potential, holistic medical nyc. I wholeheartedly recommend Rivia Mind to anyone seeking not just mental health care but a transformative journey towards a more meaningful and fulfilling life.


    ReplyDelete

About Me

I build lots for people to use in the Sims. I have created hundreds of lots that have been downloaded by people all over the world. My work has been featured on the official Sims 3 site, several Sims 3 fan sites and in Game Informer magazine.
I am a mom...a gamer...a book worm...a worrywart...a fan of architecture, interior design, and all things Grumpy Cat.